- Jennifer from Greenlawn, NY | Win a Job as the nex...
- Yoga Life Port Washington
- Bicycling.com: Yoga for Cyclists | Bicycling Magaz...
- Lotus Stones
- Mama's Home Tie Dyes
- Some Like it HOT (but still want STYLE!)
- yoga poses for cyclists
- <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte...
- Hippie Health: Yoga
- Ashtanga Moon Days
- What Are Malas?
- Yoga for Kids
- Fall - coziness, burning candles and incense
- Congratulations to our October Free T Winner!
- Yoga With Style is highlighted in yogamonth.org's ...
- Yoga for Kids? 5 Tips You Should Know | Skinny Che...
- Kulae is COOL for HOT yoga
- Foat Designs
- Meditation with my Daughter
- ▼ October (21)
- Yoga With Style
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
12:01 PM | Posted by Yoga With Style
Had the pleasure of taking a drive to Woodstock, New York this past weekend with the fam. Woodstock is one of my most favorite towns (brings out the inner Hippie in all of us) and host to so many neat yoga studios (Yoga Monkey Woodstock for one which used to be Namaste in Athens....doing great now!). I went in and out of all the nice boutiques, marveled at the tie die everything, we had a yummy vegan lunch and sat in the square. In the square, a few guitarists gathered, randomly broke out in song and my 7 year old, a budding guitarist, was in heaven. One musician played an amazing version of "Peace Train" - I was reminded of my college days where one of my roommates played Natalie Merchant's version of that song over and over and we loved it. 10,000 Maniacs was terrific. My daughter's face was an expression of wonder and love. She so enjoyed being part of the moment and watching her made my heart sing. It was a great weekend. Raining here now, but heard a nice fall weekend ahead after the rain clears...so with all rain, the sun comes out again.