About Me

Yoga With Style
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Beginnings

Fall marks the end of Summer, start of school, and many new things.....in my life I am beginning a new venture,  www.yogawithstyle.com  I am passionate about yoga and meditation and hope that all my customers enjoy this dynamic website.  Over the coming weeks I will be posting newsletters and blogging about local yoga studios, posting interviews of some wonderful instructors, tips from them, and lots of other goodies.  In the mean time, September is national Yoga month and you can get a free week of yoga classes at participating studios by clicking on the link on my site....spread the word to everyone who might enjoy the wonders and wisdom of yoga practice.  www.yogawithstyle.com

0 comments: