- Hot Yoga Wear that truly sizzles!
- Earthlife Designs Exclusive to Yoga With Style
- kdeerHAUTEyoga: Santosha
- Some Like It Hot
- 12 Days of Breathing Event Day 1
- YogaDork Survival Guide to Thanksgiving-Black Frid...
- Bikram Yoga - The 26 Pose Yoga in Heat
- How do they Make a Burnout Tees?
- Free Spirit Knits: The List:
- AllieBags are here!
- Check out The Cran-Berry Best
- Alive in the Fire: The Yin to Your Bikram Fire
- And Our November Free Tees For Change Winner is......
- Yoga Gift Baskets
- The 12 Days of Breathing
- Blue Marbles
- Gemstone Beads: The Beauty Of Citrine Gems
- Saving The Beach One Day at a Time (and one mat at...
- Beach Clean Up
- Ten Things Jewelry
- Cleaning out - Aparigraha
- Tees For Change
- The Yoga Lounge
- ▼ November (24)
- Yoga With Style
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 26, 2010
5:52 AM | Posted by Yoga With Style
Follow us on Facebook and follow along!
TIP/YOGA FACT OF THE DAY #1 Friday November 26, 2010
Click here to continue and participate:
In Yoga, proper breathing helps to bring more oxygen to the blood and brain, and to control “Prana” (our vital life energy). Pranayama Yoga is a type of yoga that works in tandem with the Asanas. The union of these two Yogic Principles is considered as the highest form of purification and self-discipline, covering both mind and body. There are 4 stages of breathing in Pranayama Yoga. The first stage, which is a single inhalation is called Puraka.
Facebook (1) | 12 Days of Breathing Event Day 1