- Hot Yoga Wear that truly sizzles!
- Earthlife Designs Exclusive to Yoga With Style
- kdeerHAUTEyoga: Santosha
- Some Like It Hot
- 12 Days of Breathing Event Day 1
- YogaDork Survival Guide to Thanksgiving-Black Frid...
- Bikram Yoga - The 26 Pose Yoga in Heat
- How do they Make a Burnout Tees?
- Free Spirit Knits: The List:
- AllieBags are here!
- Check out The Cran-Berry Best
- Alive in the Fire: The Yin to Your Bikram Fire
- And Our November Free Tees For Change Winner is......
- Yoga Gift Baskets
- The 12 Days of Breathing
- Blue Marbles
- Gemstone Beads: The Beauty Of Citrine Gems
- Saving The Beach One Day at a Time (and one mat at...
- Beach Clean Up
- Ten Things Jewelry
- Cleaning out - Aparigraha
- Tees For Change
- The Yoga Lounge
- ▼ November (24)
- Yoga With Style
We have the Fall line in of one of our favorite brands, Tees for Change! Check out all the wonderful, inspiring and eco-friendly tops. We'll be adding more daily, so keep checking back - some of our favorite designs have been added today.
All their tees are fair trade and made under sweatshop-free conditions from 100% organic cotton or a blend of 70% bamboo/30% organic cotton. The cotton is cultivated without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers, which is good for the environment and for the workers who grow and manufacture the shirts. Naturally sustainable bamboo is fast-growing and, because of its natural antibacterial properties, it needs no pesticides and is 100% biodegradable.
We especially love and support Tees For Change here at Yoga With Style because of their dedication to the environment. They have partnered with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for EVERY tee we purchase. Trees for the Future plants trees in Asia, Latin America and Africa. Their last tree planting helped plant over 5000 trees in Cameroon and they have planted over 10,000 trees since starting the company in 2007.