- Hot Yoga Wear that truly sizzles!
- Earthlife Designs Exclusive to Yoga With Style
- kdeerHAUTEyoga: Santosha
- Some Like It Hot
- 12 Days of Breathing Event Day 1
- YogaDork Survival Guide to Thanksgiving-Black Frid...
- Bikram Yoga - The 26 Pose Yoga in Heat
- How do they Make a Burnout Tees?
- Free Spirit Knits: The List:
- AllieBags are here!
- Check out The Cran-Berry Best
- Alive in the Fire: The Yin to Your Bikram Fire
- And Our November Free Tees For Change Winner is......
- Yoga Gift Baskets
- The 12 Days of Breathing
- Blue Marbles
- Gemstone Beads: The Beauty Of Citrine Gems
- Saving The Beach One Day at a Time (and one mat at...
- Beach Clean Up
- Ten Things Jewelry
- Cleaning out - Aparigraha
- Tees For Change
- The Yoga Lounge
- ▼ November (24)
- Yoga With Style
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 22, 2010
4:08 AM | Posted by Yoga With Style
Here at Yoga With Style, we are astounded by the many artisans, friends and mompreneurs out there who are crafting beautiful things all the time right out of their bedrooms, kitchens, car trunks all over America. We strive to connect with these talented people and offer you one of a kind items. We connected with one such designer recently and boy, she is an amazing seamstress!
The designer behind AllieBags, Inc., Allie Schotanus, began her company when she, a practicing yogi herself, was in search of a bag in which she could carry her mat to class that was different from the norm. She wanted something that was both heavy-duty and unique. Using her grandmother's sewing machine, she created her first bag in 2009, "The Austin" after one of her favorite cities in the US. One bag lead to another and AllieBags was launched. Each line is featured after a different continent and the individual bags are named after cities in those continents. The bags are handcrafted by Allie in Gainesville, FL and distributed to locations throughout the country. We've fallen in love with Allie's bags and found them to be unique, beautiful, solidly constructed, and fully functional. We are proud to partner with AllieBags to offer you their new "South America" line both online and at our Greenlawn, NY boutique just in time for the holidays! This collection features bags in rich jewel-toned hues and embroidery perfect for the season! If you have a yogi on your gift list in need of a really amazing yoga mat bag, AllieBags are just the perfect gift and something that will last and last. Welcome AllieBags, Inc. to our growing collection of wonderful, talented designers!
|Here is Allie at a recent trade show with her display of bags|