About Me

Yoga With Style
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 6, 2010

Janaration

I love my job - I get to work with the most creative, kindhearted people, I just cherish the new relationships that have been formed from the launch of Yoga With Style!  One of those creative people, Jana Camp, is new to our site, but folks, keep an eye on this designer because her creations are out of this world!  We welcome Janaration to Yoga With Style with open arms as this jewelry company embodies all that we aim to deliver to our customer - amazing, earthy, delicate, yet rich jewelry with inspirations from yoga and nature.  Their pieces combine the spiritual elements of yoga into a beautiful piece of wearable art.  The designs incorporate healing elements that not only look amazing, "but radiate a positive, healing message that inspires and promotes spiritual growth" (to quote Jana Camp herself!).  I have so many favorites from the line, that it's hard for me to just pick one, but if I was hard pressed (and plan to get my hands on one asap!) it would be the floating lotus necklace.  Janaration has been featured in a lot of press and hot spots around LA and the US.  Their angel wings lariat was featured on "LIVE" on Fox5 Good Day Atlanta in November 2009.  Many of Janaration's designs have been spotted around town on the arms and necks of Hollywood celebs! We are huge fans of Janaration and hope you will enjoy shopping this collection! 

0 comments: